See Event Details
Please join us for the 2nd Annual Ecumenical Prayer Breakfast to focus, pray and act on the undeniable fact that Christianity is under dire threat in the Middle East, the very birthplace of Christianity. This current day, systematic genocide threatens a demise of Christianity in the Western world.
May 20, 2016
St. Bernadette Catholic Church
7240 West 12th Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80214
Enjoy an authentic Lebanese Celebration Breakfast featuring recipes
dating back hundreds of years.
Be transported to 1st Century Christianity with ancient hymns in Aramaic,
and modern hymns in Arabic that persecuted Christians in the Middle East
may be singing to the Lord in their suffering….today.
We convene to…..
- come against evil and the depraved atrocities occurring in the Middle East.
- prayerfully stand in Christian solidarity with the modern day martyrs who are on the front lines of a battle between good and evil.
- become educated and bravely face the alarming severity of the situation and its implications on the Judea-Christian foundations of the West, and specifically the Body of Christ in the West.
- stand as Christ’s ambassadors for love, hope, mercy, and justice.
- educate and unite Christians in our parishes and congregations to be the living prayer intercessors for the persecuted martyrs, and the wall of defense for the oppressed, the defenseless, the weak and the downtrodden.
- proclaim the salvation offered by Christ, the Risen Lord, and the hope offered in the final victory – the destruction of evil.
The event will be a significant and important opportunity for us all to commit to remaining vigilant in these times and to be revived in fellowship by our faith in Christ, acting as the Body of Christ in all that we face in the days to come.
Cost for the event and breakfast is $20. Space is limited. To reserve and prepay:
Phone message: 303-419-8079
The event is organized by the Catholic Archdiocese of Denver, www.archden.org; Maronite Catholic Eparchy of Our Lady of Lebanon Office of Ecumenism and Inter Religious Relations, www.eparchy.org/; USA Office of International Union of Clergy,www.uac-int.org/uac; and the St Rafka Mission of Hope and Mercy www.savechristianmiddleeast.org.